Student Visa – Private School in London for GCSE & A Level
If you are an international student who requires a Visa to study in the UK there are certain requirements as follows.
All schools and colleges in the UK now have to follow this system.
The new Points Based System (PBS) for student visas was introduced in March 2009. Any institution offering a place of study to a student must have a Sponsor Licence Number (SLN).
Bales College are has been granted our licence and the licence number appears on all of our ‘Confirmation of Acceptance’ Letters.
The Visa regulations vary for students under 18 and students who are 18 or over.
As an overview of the requirements for international student visa applications is as follows (please note these are the UK government rules, not the rules of Bales College!):
- Meet all of the entry requirements for Bales College;
- Provide us with copies of your education history;
- Bales College provides you with verbal confirmation of acceptance following telephone interviews;
- A formal letter of acceptance will be sent once we have received original copies of your education documents;
- A minimum of 2 terms’ school fees must be paid in advance, and further evidence musty be provided on application of ability to fund the student living in the UK;
- Bales College provides CAS number to student;
- Student Visa application made
We do strongly advise all prospective students to be aware of the changes to the visa application process and read the information on the following web site: